21 February 2015

Room tour


The veiw from when you first come in...




Loft bed, desk area and my shoe rack

The door out

Album wall + some other posters

My sleeping space- it's messy because I am using spare sheets atm and I didn't put them on properly haha- my sheets are normally a very tumblr white 😊


Shoe rack + dresser

Close up of my album wall, I'm planning on adding more albums

Just letting you know that this isn't all my shoes- I have seven or more pairs in the cupboard that couldn't fit on here #girlproblems





Hey everyone

People on instagram wanted a room tour, so here you have it :) 
I hope you all sorta get the layout of my room, I couldn't get everything in one shot, so here are a couple. My room's theme was originally beachy, but then after a while I wanted to make it a typical band / tumblr room, so thats why the two themes are kinda mixed 😂 
People were asking about my album mural- its simply photos printed out on paper. I know on tumblr, people hang up their vinyl album covers, but I don't have enough albums to do that so I just went with the paper option, and it looks pretty good. What do you guys think of my room? What's your ultimate room inspo? 

 My ultimate room inspo 😍