9 April 2015

Gold soul



All that glitters is not gold











Hello everyone!

A bit of a classy street style look for this blog post ft. those gorgeous heels from Fashion Bible Uk. Def keen to style them for winter! 
Before anyone asks, the rose on my leg is just sharpie- but I really would like to get something similar tattooed when I'm older :)
The last photo is of my eye (duh) and I'm wearing Loreal Paris Miss Manga mascara in blue- how cool is it? I love coloured mascara. This is a part of Girlfriend Magazine's Parcel, a subscription service that each month delivers a package full of beauty products straight to your door, how awesome! I'll be posting more about what was in my parcel, so keep an eye out. 
Also, this month I'm in Girlfriend magazine, page 54! Yay! Go buy a copy and check out my feature.

That's all for now! 

Emma xx

LABELS FROM OUTFIT:

Top: Valleygirl Au
Shorts: Big W
Jacket (tied around waist): Factorie
Shoes: Fashion Bible (instagram: http://instagram.com/thefashionbibleuk )
Various necklaces: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Spektre
Blue mascara: Loreal Paris

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN BY JACOB GIBSON