7 July 2015

We Dream Alone



In the end we all dream alone












THE LOOK:

Top- We Dream Alone (http://wda15.myshopify.com) 
Leather jacket: My Mum Made It.com
Shorts: Big W
Sandals: Fashion Bible (http://instagram.com/thefashionbibleuk)
Necklace: The Moon Label


Hey all,

Its been a while since my last blog post, many aplologies! 
Now I bring to you a collab with the awesome label We Dream Alone, crafting handmade gear and awesome surf culture apparel. His stuff is really rad so make sure to check out the link I've got up there to his site^
Also, I'd been waiting for the right outfit for these sandals by Fashion Bible and I think they really work for this look yay. It's kinda a casual street style look. 
This post will be a two part one as there's another look I wanna try with some stuff from We Dream Alone, so keep an eye out. 

I kinda wanna do something new with my blog and make it more appealing and showing more what I'm about, so I'll be doing photo journals, artwork, music reccomendations etc. 
let me know what you think of this post xx

Love emma 🌻